Tips for Getting More Water Damage Restoration Jobs October 31, 2016 – Posted in: Uncategorized
Like so many industries, the world of water damage restoration is filled with competition. If you’re really good at what you do and you really want to connect with clients who want outstanding results, how do you get your name out there? Don’t be discouraged by the challenges faced in business development. Take advantage of these tips for getting more water damage restoration jobs:
- Relationships: The old saying goes: It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Knowing the right people can lead to a big boost in business when you work as a water damage restoration professional. Take time to get to know others in your industry, and specifically develop relationships with insurance providers and property management companies. These relationships can lead to a flood of business that will prevent you from enacting a significant business development plan. That is, get to know the right people, and you’ll have more business than you can handle.
- Attire: Put your best foot forward by wearing a uniform and having your employees wear uniforms, too. This sounds like a small thing, but it can go a long way toward creating the brand image, appeal, and trust that will inspire customers to choose you as their long-term service provider.
- Professionalism: Little things count. These little things include having business cards that include a professional email address – not a Gmail or Yahoo account, but an email address tied to your company’s website. You should spend time making sure your website, invoices and other customer-facing materials look neat and professional. All communication you have with your customers and prospective customers should convey the sense of professionalism they want in a water damage restoration service provider.
- Advertising: There are so many ways to get your name out there, from billboards to television to radio spots to pay-per-click advertising online. Don’t just assume your customers will be able to find you. Put yourself out there and let them know you are the best service provider in your area. This is just one of many tactics that should be a part of your marketing plan, but it’s a tactic that helps you become known to your target audience.
- Solutions: Your customers ultimately want solutions. Make sure that you’re creating outstanding results for your customers, and taking the time to document those results – through case studies and testimonials when appropriate. These success stories will demonstrate to prospective customers that you have the experience, knowledge, and abilities to get the job done at their properties. Don’t assume your work speaks for itself. Take time to let the world know about the solutions you deliver on a regular basis.
When you want to deliver the very best in solutions when clients choose you as their contractor, make sure you have the right equipment. At Aer Industries, we are passionate about connecting water damage restoration professionals with the high-quality equipment needed to get the job done quickly and done right. We offer a range of air movers, commercial dehumidifiers, air scrubbers and more, each made available through leading industry brands like B-Air®, BlueDri™, and Soleaire®. We choose to offer products from proven brands because that’s the best way to ensure you’re getting the quality, durability, and performance you expect from an investment in your business.
Take a look at our vast selection, or contact one of our experts for assistance. We can answer questions or provide expert guidance as you consider your options and try to make the best equipment decisions for your business.
Contact us online or call us today 855.345.3555 with any questions.